This technical platform includes a transmission / reception unit consisting of a vector network analyzer and a target positioning system. The whole is integrated within an anechoic chamber.
Technical characteristics :
- anechoic chamber : 7 m x 4.3 m x 3.5 m (height) ;
- motorized positioning column : polystyrene (permittivity close to 1) ;
- vector network analyzer : HP 8510B & R&S ZVB14 ;
- 4 horns antennas : H and V polarization on transmission, H and V polarization on reception ;
- calculator : PC on which the measurement signals are acquired and processed.
- Backscaterring measures which enabled national patent to be filed with international extansion. A review article was also published. These results gave birth to the current project as well as an ANR Cyclope project repository (2014-2019) ;
- Drones mesurements which made it possible to carry out collaborations and research contracts ;
- Radar characteristic measurements (deviation measurement).